15.4.15

Don’t scare, Just come prepare & go with it



Morning…thankfull Allah give me chance to open my eyes, see the world and of course write my jurnal .. I got inspiration from best seller novel  writer, he wrote if we should wake up in the early morning, write what your mind and what your plan today. To be inspire around you  and more happiness people…J
Today, I think my client will come to my office to check our project. We have PSDM project. I hope the well coordinate and formation of the area to be clear, so I can continue to finish this project. But I have intuition if my client don’t really understand about this area. How can he talk and ask to me about geology this area? It’s his responsibility. But it’s not my problem, it’s his problem..hahhahah
I should make some start again to improve my English skill and my preparation to take test. After two week I move from yogya and busy just to move my belonging and things. Write,write and write!!edit, edit and edit!!practise, pracctise and practice!!.. It’s my quote now. Don’t ask me what is it, it’s my secret proposal now..be patient guys, if I success I will make announcement in my blog. It’s not about love, it’s about my desire. Everyday i always remember the word “Move From Here”. I’m not in the right place. I take istikharah and I think I get the way…
“Prove your promises!!”,,I talk to myself..
Okey..lets prepare to go to office, breakfast and take a bath…

Allah please guide me, keep me and loving me….

No comments:

Post a Comment